Monday, July 4, 2011

Welcome to my blog!

So…how should someone who has never really blogged before start this thing? :)

Since the book that I co-authored with my sister, Jody, has been published on Barnes and Noble and Amazon for almost exactly a month now, I think it is about time that I started using this blog. I don’t really know why I was waiting so long to start using this…maybe to see if the book would catch steam on its own first? Well, I don’t know if any of our books will ever get super popular – only time will tell!

Kiss of Death is the first book in the Love Bitten Series. It is a young adult paranormal romance.
                                                             Stock provider: Dreamstime

Synopsis: When sixteen year-old Lexi Hunter's cousin, Austin, is killed, she returns to Briar Creek, the town where she grew up. There, she falls head over heels for the dark and mysterious Gabe, despite warnings to stay away from him. In an effort to learn more about the cousin she barely knew, Lexi uncovers details that make her question what really happened the night Austin died - details that could be putting her own life in danger.

What we’re working on now: We are also finishing up two other (unrelated) books that we are really excited about! I’ll be blogging about them soon.

5 comments:

  1. Not another vampire story for teens… -__-
    lmao! just kidding! there canNOT be enough vampire books in the world!! Good luck to you and your sister! I will be checking out Kiss of Death. sounds interesting =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book was a great start to the series I am looking forward to the next one in the series. This book kept me wanting more. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the book anxiously awaiting the next! Any idea on an official date?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanna know when the next is coming out and soon so that right then I can get the book

    ReplyDelete